Amd Vs Nvda Stock Reddit

WEB: NVDA vs AMD

NVDA Stock Has Been on a Tear

WEB NVDA is a beast of a stock that has seen a huge run up lately and will be split 41 in late July. Many anticipate a spike after the split since.

AMD vs NVDA: Which is a Better Investment?

WEB I own 1200 shares of AMD and 700 NVDA. NVDA has by far been my largest gainer and I'm thinking of selling all AMD for NVDA now.

WEB As of now I currently believe that AMD would be a wiser investment and here's why: AMD shares have been stronger year-to.

WEB All things being equal AMD is trading for HALF the price of NVDA. On top of that AMD has much less exposure to three key markets which are all.

WEB I am looking to get into NVDA or AMD. I like NVDA because it is the big boy, it has bigger market share and has further progressed into AI which could be a big.


No comments :

Post a Comment